Monday, November 16, 2009

Super Dad


Let me just tell you how awesome my husband is.... Saturday he let me have a day of shopping in Grand Rapids with my Mom, and he took on the task of watching all 3 kiddos! Not only did he have them from 9 to 5, but he managed to keep Lauren on schedule and take them all to the Holiday Parade downtown! Seriously, this is a task I'm not sure I would have been up for. I tried to give him a hard time about it, with a few excuses; it will be too cold for a baby, what about feeding her, how are you going to do that? He replied... If you have a problem with the care they will be receiving you can take them with you. Yes, that shut me up. So, thanks babe for letting me have a day away- you are the BEST! I love you. Seriously though, he's pretty impressive. Don't you think?

2 comments:

Lesley said...

ah...yeah! Way to go Ben. I'm not sure I would have done that either. Crazy. Good work!

Landscape of our Life said...

Yea, very impressive Ben! You scored some big points there. :-) Carrie, Joel did tell me that he ran into you guys last night. Hope the potty training is going better today. Also, the paper mache house wasn't hard at all...it gives you directions. Did Taylor get her haircut?! Hope we can hang out soon!