
Taylor posing.. I mean getting ready to rock the bowling alley with her amazing skills.

I think this stance just says it all...
Watching Zach's ball slooooowly make its way down to the pins.
He was all business. Would NOT let anyone help him carry his ball, and therefore he would move extremely fast and drop it on the slide...
Watching....
Little Miss & Little Mr.
What's that grin on your face all about, Ben? Oh... I see.... Looks like you knocked down ALL of your pins.
Taking a snack break.
Grammie's turn..
Papa concentrating...
Mommy & Lauren hanging out! I did bowl too, but as usual I was the one taking the pictures so there isn't a picture of me bowling. :)
4 comments:
looks like so much fun! So cute and love the one with Tay and Z standing in front of the lane.
First of all, I did not even know you love U2. I have been to 2 of their concerts. You're a little young to like U2, don't you think? Second of all, playing hockey - bowling... you are quite the sporty couple.
Ang-
First of all... no I am not too young for U2. Joshua Tree was like what 87? I was 9ish. Achtung Baby was like the 90's... and I was a teen.. and they've pretty much been coming out with new albums ever since. I've only been to 1 concert though.
Second, I don't think you could really say I "played" hockey... I was too busy falling down and getting it hit the toe by the puck & complaining that I didn't want to play- as Lesley can attest to.
Joshua Tree was my first concert ever. I got beer spilled on me and was the first time I ever smelled pot. (I want to clarify neither item was mine or my brother's) And I knew I was a youngster at the time... so you were just a baby.
The hockey complaint, I don't really believe. You're tough. Climbing walls to get out of buildings. Well... that's the only example I can think of at the moment.
Post a Comment