Wednesday, January 13, 2010
A much needed night out!
Last weekend we went up to GR to visit our good friends Matt & Lesley. It was my first official night out without Lauren, and it was needed! We went downtown for dinner & drinks, and then back to Matt & Lesley's where they "forced" me to play boot hockey on the ice skating rink in their back yard. Ok, so really it was fun and they did a pretty amazing job on the ice. However, I will state for the record I was scared of getting hit with the puck in my toe and I did, and I fell down. :) Here are a few pics. Thanks again for having us guys! We had so much fun! Loved having a chance to talk & catch up!
We had an impromptu photo shoot before heading out into the cold...
Matt & Les...
Ben & Matt.. But really, more interested in those cubbies or lockers or whatever behind them. I covet those things. :)
Ben & I.
The next morning we took a few shots of the girls! So cute together. Future playmate and BFF's. Lauren, Charley & Molly.
Had to post this picture because Matt cracks me up.
Charley was pretty interested in Lauren. It was super cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Cute pics! Was just putting up pretty much the same post. How funny. So great to see you as always. Love you!
the picture with Matt in it is hilarious!!
Post a Comment