My biggest supporters!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
29:57
Today I completed my first 5k race with a time of 29:57! Yay! This is a pretty big finish for me considering I wasn't even making a 10 minute mile for the last few weeks. I was nervous with anticipation last night and this morning, but I'm so glad I decided to do it. I ran with another girl from MOPS during the race, and I think that helped me keep a good pace going. I felt pretty good the whole time, with the exception of the 2 hills we had to run, but I managed to push through! The weather turned out to be perfect, and the rain actually held out which was huge! Here's to a 10k in the future!
Crossing
the
finish line!

My biggest supporters!
My biggest supporters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Whooo- hooo! Way to go Carrie. :-)
Is it sad that I am jealous that you ran a 5K?
YAY!!! Congrats! Good work.
seriously, so proud of you carrie!!
Great Job Carrie!!
Post a Comment