We introduced Lauren to her first baby doll today.. and she was completely in love. She wouldn’t stop squealing, smiling and trying to eat the baby. It was too cute. I guess we are going to be 2 for 2 in the girly girl department…
Miss Lo-Lo has also turned 7 months old, and it seems as if she has been a part of our family for a lot longer. She and I are connected at the hip it seems. I feel like I hold her 24/7. Who are we kidding… I pretty much do hold her 24/7. This girl loves her Mommy. She is such a cuddly baby, and she won’t go to anyone but Ben or I… but she prefers me all of the time. If I hadn’t experienced Zach 2 short years ago this probably would all be throwing me for a loop, but I know she will eventually outgrow this stage. It’s just somehow making it through the days until she does! She likes to throw big whopping fits when I leave the room, and she pretty much won’t calm down until I come back in and talk to her or pick her up. She started boycotting the bottle, and she also pretty much refuses to go in the church nursery.
This last month has also brought on a ton of developmental milestones for Lo. She is finally rolling over from front to back and back to front and started doing that at about 6 months on the dot. She even slept on her tummy for a few nights when she first started rolling, but has recently decided she doesn’t want to roll around in her crib anymore… so she hasn’t been doing it much lately. She can sit on her own for long periods of time, and she is starting to get quite a bit more social. At her 6 month appointment she weighed 17 pounds, so she was only up about a pound from her 4 month… and she was 27” long… so still on the high end of the scale. She is still nursing 4 times per day, and she is eating solid foods 3 times per day. We are starting to enter a fun stage, where the interaction is changing a bit and she is starting to be kind of silly. I love it as you start to see more and more personality! I am a lover of the 12-18 month age… so I am looking forward to the year ahead. She is starting to make big goofy faces, and she will scream when I leave her in her high chair, but if I pop my head around the corner and say- What are you doing??? She will grin ear to ear, and squeal… then, if I walk back out she will revert back to screaming. Stinker, huh???
One of her new silly faces… squinted eyes.
Beautiful girl. I love you Lo Lo girl.
2 comments:
i.need.to.see.her. she's adorable and i want to squeeze her and make her laugh.
i can't get enough of her.
Post a Comment