John 11: 25-26- Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" I am so thankful that Christ loved me enough to do this, and it is my prayer that my children will one day completely understand this gift that God has given us & will choose to accept it. We had a beautiful Easter weekend this year. The temperature was in the 70’s, and we enjoyed a wonderful cook-out on Friday night for Papa’s birthday, followed by Easter egg decorating. On Saturday we had brunch at our house with Ben’s Mom and brothers & on Easter Sunday we had Easter brunch at church followed by Easter dinner at Grammie & Papa’s! Whew! We even went out to the park after dinner, what a great end to a beautiful weekend!!
Happy Birthday Papa!!
Waiting patiently to get started…
Taylor & Grammie working on eggs.
Easter baskets..
The best shot I could get. I won’t even post our family shots. Let’s just say they didn’t turn out…
Fun at the park!
Taylor loves the monkey bars!
No comments:
Post a Comment