Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Frederik Meijer Gardens

 191

Last Monday we made a trip up to GR to spend the day with my friend Lesley, and her 3 kiddos.  We decided to attempt Frederick Meijer Gardens because I had never been, and they still have the butterfly exhibit going on.  I will say, I was very impressed and can’t wait to go back!  The kids had a great time, and although it was a little difficult juggling all 3 at the same time.. I think we managed, and I am glad we went.  I was personally have my own struggles with my kids, but that is now a distant memory. :)  After our trip the Garden’s we went back to Lesley’s house and put the younger kids down for naps, and had a few hours to chat and catch up.  Thanks again for having us, Les!  Can’t wait until next   time.

 167

Attempting to get everyone to look at the camera… yeah, right.

186

Zachie & Molly….

 

 182

Taylor & Grant.  Taylor was disappointed she didn’t have a butterfly land on her.

199

Charley & Lauren… Finally, 2 girls at the same time!

202

Playing with boats!

2 comments:

Jen said...

i want to come too. :)

Lesley said...

yay! yes, Jen, come too next time.