Christmas time means cookies in the Leonard house... every year Taylor and I go to work on cut-out Christmas cookies, and she couldn't wait to do it this year. In fact, Taylor was determined to keep just about every tradition we had going last year going this year. She was so excited about every little thing this year. She truly made it fun!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Christmas Cookies!
Christmas time means cookies in the Leonard house... every year Taylor and I go to work on cut-out Christmas cookies, and she couldn't wait to do it this year. In fact, Taylor was determined to keep just about every tradition we had going last year going this year. She was so excited about every little thing this year. She truly made it fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this post...and this tradition and it makes me feel like I should do it. Taylor is adorable in this post. Love the shots of her.
how do you make your frosting? last time I tried to make the frosting it was inedible. they look great and super yummy.
Post a Comment