Friday, April 29, 2011
He is Risen!!
We had such a great Easter this year. Saturday night we decorated eggs with the kids, and Sunday was jam packed with worship, family, food & Easter egg hunts! I made this amazing Sour Cream Coffee Cake for our breakfast at church (recipe courtesy of my friend Staci-let me know if you'd like the recipe ), it was so good and as my Mom put it a "keeper" recipe! After church, we went to Grandma Terry's for lunch and our annual Easter Egg hunt.. after that to my parents for Easter baskets and another hunt, and then a wonderful dinner in the evening. It was such a beautiful day the kids were able to play outside, which is unusual for Easter in Michigan. One of the perks of having Easter so late this year. :) We are so thankful we worship a risen savior, who died so that we can live!! Happy Easter!
Let the egg decorating begin!
The helpers!
Grammie & the kids!
Are they ready yet?
Some of the finished product! For future reference.. if you are out of vinegar & lemon juice.. lime juice works just as well for bright colors!
Easter baskets from Mommy... I mean, the bunny. Check out the cute plates!
Diving into the Easter Baskets!
My son in his Easter duds.. big steps here.. this entire outfit is a size 3! Yay for a little bit of growth!
How about this one... I asked Ben to take some pictures of the kids while I was upstairs getting ready for church.. and I heard a whole lot of screaming going on.. I don't think they wanted to take a picture.. what do you think?
Family picture at church. I can't believe I'm actually posting this one. We all look horrible. I'm not really smiling, Lauren is crying, Zach has goofy eyes, Ben's eye are half shut... but this is the only family picture we have from the day. It's the real deal.. I guess. :)
Pretty girls in pink!
The Easter egg hunt at Grandma Terry's....I was so happy to have Lauren wear Taylor's old Easter dress & shoes!
Easter baskets from Grammie!
So exciting!
Grammie helping everyone out..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very cute. looks like lots of fun that day!
Post a Comment