A few weeks ago Taylor was invited to a Royal Tea Birthday Party for one of her friends at school. Daddy surprised her with a Tangled Rapunzel dress, and I did her hair in princess braids on the side and off we went. I am sadly aware of the fact that this many be one of her last “Princess” parties. It seems like little girls are growing up so fast these days, and unfortunately playing Princess is often “old news” by the time they hit 1st grade in many cases. What ever happened to just being a little girl? I will admit, before Taylor got the invite to this party she was starting to tell me she was over Princesses. Since the party, she has been asking to read her Princess Stores at bedtime again. She also said it was the best birthday party she had ever been to before. I’m definitely not ready for her to be grown up, so I’m cherishing this Princess for a little while longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Care, she is so beautiful. She is looking so grown up, even in the princess dress. So cute! So thankful to be able to watch your kiddos grow. Love you guys!
I am glad she had fun! She does look like a Princess!
seriously, almost out of princesses already!?!? where does the time go!
Post a Comment