Thursday, April 07, 2011

Spring Break 2011- Naples

We celebrated Papa's 60th Birthday on our last night in Florida. We decided to head to Naples which was about 20 minutes down the road to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then we went downtown to walk around for a bit. Our last day and night were by far the most beautiful of our trip. We were savoring every moment and not looking forward to heading back to cooler weather.

Tay & her Grammie at dinner.
Lauren catching bubbles in downtown Naples.
Having fun with the bubble machine..
I must have looked like a dumb tourist, because I overheard this guy as he was passing say... "Seriously, are people really taking pictures of this??" Sorry... Mr. local to South Florida... that was us Northerners do while on vacation! :)
A not planned moment..
Our family pic! The best we could do!
Happy Birthday Papa!!
Ahh.. this is the life! What a great vacation!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love these pics...especially the family ones. You look great in both of them. So pretty.