Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Soccer: It was rainy, and cold & wet…

The first day of the 2nd half of this soccer season started out with a bang… It was a very windy, rainy & cold day!  I can’t complain because I stayed home with the younger 2.. but Ben and my parents filled me in.  Taylor is LOVING soccer.  She has declared that she wants to play year round, and she had a great time at her first “game” on Saturday.  She scored 2 goals, was a lot more aggressive, and did not enjoy the times when she has to sit out to let the other kids play.  We are enjoying her… so far she seems to be such an athlete.. I can’t wait to see what she ends up deciding as she gets older.  Here are just a few pics of the first day.

IMG_2387IMG_2393IMG_2405IMG_2399

1 comment:

Jen said...

she's come a long way from the firt pics of her at soccer!