Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I'm sick of poop
Just need to vent this morning. I heard Zachary in his room around 7am wide awake, moving around and talking. I didn't get him up, because I wasn't ready (in fact- I was still in bed after staying up too late to watch the Olympics). So, by the time I was ready to get him up, after getting ready, having my daughter come in the bathroom about 15 times to ask me where her Yankee's hat is... asking me to turn on cartoons, etc... I pushed open the door to his room only to be assaulted by the most horrible odor I think I have encountered on one of my children to date. He had pooped - EVERYWHERE! Seriously, it was all over his crib, his hands his body, his bumper, blanket & sheets. He was standing up with a big grin on his face. So, began the major downfall of my morning. After bathing my child, cleaning his crib, his sheets, his clothes, making breakfast, and getting both of the kids dressed and out the door... I was stressed out, and ready to be done with my day before it had even begun. I have no patience for people who pass on germs. We are still recovering from our most recent bout with sickness... and Zach's stomach is still getting back to normal. Now I say this, after I passed on a virus to my friend Lesley and her kids a few weeks ago... but I honestly did that before I realized my daughter had it. I have no patience for people who know their children are blatantly sick- and I am not talking about a cold... and bring them around other children. One word- buck it up, and stay home like the rest of us do. Deal with it, yes your life will have to stop for a while but don't pass on the germs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHH. Oh my goodness. That had to be a shocker. So sorry you had to deal with that one.
Oh my gosh!! Terrible!! I can only imagine walking into that...I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth reading about it!
Post a Comment