Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Grrrrr....
This has been one of those mornings. I woke up with my daughter already awake, which always leads to an interesting morning. I got ready, dressed, got Zach up, prepared breakfast for Zach and fed him, prepared breakfast for Taylor, changed Zach & got him dressed, coaxed Taylor into getting dressed, answered 365 questions, did Taylor's hair, packed the bags for daycare, making multiple trips upstairs to get various clothing items, wrote the check for daycare, got coats & shoes on the kids, grabbed my purse, the diaper bag, & Zach... and we were out the door. Once out the door, I realized my pants were too long for the shoes I was wearing, so I buckeled the kids in their seats and ran back in the house to get a different pair of shoes. Once I had the new shoes on I ran back outside, locked and shut the door only to realize I had left my keys somewhere in the house. I looked in the car, and sure enough.. no keys. Crap! So, I called my husband and I told him he would need to drive the 3 minutes back to our house to let me in. He arrived on the scene grumbling about a grown adult losing keys. I went in the house to find my keys, briefly scanned the counter, ran upstairs to where the shoes were and could not find them.. so I ran back outside to take another look in the car... and told my husband.. I can't find them. My husband then went in the house, and came out a minute later with my keys saying... You can't find them? They were only right on the counter! Seriously, what is wrong with you? Then he stops and looks down at my pants... and says what is wrong with your pants? To which I responded, are you serious? He replied... it doesn't look right. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh! Sometimes husbands just don't understand--I'd like to see him handle all that basically EVERY morning and never make a mistake. I love ya Ben but I give you an F for this morning! :)
OH, that just makes for a very stressful rest of the day. I just have to breathe in and out and try to not kill someone :)
Post a Comment