Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vamos a la playa!

Last week I spent a Thursday afternoon and evening in Holland with 2 of my best friends, Lesley & Jen. The day was a crazy one with 5 children and 2 adults, but it was worth every minute. Just to sum up the day, Taylor developed some intestinal bug while we were there which she managed to pass along to both of Lesley's kids. Zach screamed for the majority of the time, unless he was being held by yours truly. During dinner, Taylor pooped her pants & while I was trying to take care of that Lesley & Jen had to juggle my screaming child. On the way home, I was actually pulled over for speeding as icing on the cake! Yes, you read the correctly. Thankfully, I was able to get out of the ticket, but not without a million questions from 3 year old in the back seat. Why is the police behind us Mommy? Why is he coming to our car Mommy? Mommy were you naughty? Yes, honey I was.
The bunch of us at dinner!
3 babies at the beach! Can you believe it has been a year since they were born?

Taylor & Grant... such friends. It's adorable to watch them. Probably my favorite comment of the day was while we were walking up and down 8th street and they were holding hands. Taylor turns to Grant as says, wouldn't it be so much fun if we were wearing dresses right now? He looked back at her like, huh? Seriously, hilarious. I don't think she quite understands gender differences yet.


Heading out to some shops.



No comments: