Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Less than 48 hours

So, Ben and I are due to leave in less than 48 hours for our much anticipated trip to New York. But, with my life being what it is.. and with the world working the way it does... both of our children somehow managed to pick up a Stomach virus yesterday afternoon. Yes, I am slightly panicked... because a) if they are super sick, how I am really going to leave them b) roto-virus, which we are suspecting this is can be dangerous for infants c) I have not packed, started laundry.. or prepared 1 single item for this trip 4) (that's for you Jen), I am thinking if we do actually make it to NYC, their is a high probability we will spend some time puking in our hotel room.

I have some good shots of Zach passed out on the living room rug last night, after hours of throwing up. I know, strange time to take a picture... but he looked so cute and actually peaceful. I'll post those later.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Praying for quick recovery!!

Jen said...

ahhh! carrie, hope it is going well!