

Today we had a visit from Taylor's soon to be Preschool teacher Mrs. Heintz. She came over to meet Taylor, bring Taylor her very own St. Mikes bag to bring to school every day, and also to help Taylor make hand prints on her bag. She was very sweet, and great with Taylor. Taylor was a bit hyper while Mrs. Heintz was here, and not quite acting like herself... but I am banking on the fact that Mrs. Heintz is familiar with that. I can't believe my baby is about to start pre-school! It's going to be an emotional first day for me.... Taylor couldn't be more excited. Some of you know how much we struggled with decision about which pre-school to go with, and so far I am feeling very good about our decision. I love the fact that St. Mikes sends the teacher out to your house prior to school starting. School starts September 4th! I'll make sure to post after the first day! Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Emma' teacher visited our home this summer too. I thought that was amazing, it takes a lot of extra effort on their part so you know they care. And she too was amazingly hyper but it settles, don't worry :) They are so little they don't know what to do with all that nervous energy.
Post a Comment