Monday, September 01, 2008

Out of the dog house....

Thursday, Ben came home with these beautiful flowers! I have always loved flowers, and to say this made my day would be an understatement. Thank you honey, for taking the time to do something special like that for me. To make up for "throwing Ben under the bus" in my previous post, I would like to list 5 five favorite things about Ben after 7 years of marriage.

1. He is an incredible Daddy. The best, and I'm not just saying that. Most guys don't even hold a close 2nd to Ben in my opinion. He will get down and play, is tons of fun, and yet unbelievably warm and sensitive when he needs to be. He also isn't afraid to do it all, change dirty diapers, give baths, etc. I truly love the way my kids love him, and the way he loves them.

2. He is hilarious. He has a great sense of humor, and he can just about always get me to laugh. Even when I am mad at him.

3. He is a hard worker. He knows how to work hard, and doesn't quit until the jobs done.

4. He makes up for where I lack. His strengths tend to my weaknesses, and vice versa..

5. Other than being the most attractive guy I know... :)... He still brings me flowers after all of these years!

I love you Ben.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww..good work Ben. Way to redeem yourself! :)

Lesley said...

nice post Carrie! I'll have to show my hubby. :)