Wednesday, September 03, 2008
First day of Preschool
Today, my baby went off to pre-school. Emotional, nervous, anxious... those would be words used to describe Mommy on this first day of school! Ha. Seriously, I was feeling those things, and I left school with a big lump in my throat. Taylor on the other hand, was happy, calm and excited about going to school. Don't worry, I didn't let her know how I was feeling about the day. I am so proud of her, and so happy my baby doesn't have any of those fears I had as a little one... I dropped her off in her classroom this morning, and she went right to work at a table alone playing with some little blocks. I talked to the teacher, and about mid-way through Taylor looked up and said- Bye Mama! I think she was ready for me to leave, and maybe she knew that is what she needed to do to get me out of there! Ha. I gave her a big hug, and off I was. Where have the last 3 years gone? It has gone by so fast, and I know this is just the first of many times I will let her go.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww, i could cry just thinking about it. way to be strong mom! :)
crazy how fast time is going by!
Yay Taylor!! I hope she loves it!
Post a Comment