Last weekend on the 21st we celebrated Ben's 32nd birthday! Festivities included.. Ben and I enjoying a night out on Thursday (thanks Mom), and so we decided to head downtown to a Tapas place called Fandango for dinner, followed up by a trip to The Wine Loft.. and then hit up a movie. It was such a nice escape during the middle of the week & a great way to celebrate. Friday, I made Ben's favorite beef stew for dinner, and we spent a relaxing night at home with the kids..., and Saturday we had breakfast with Ben's mom, Ben's Dad came over in the afternoon, and we went out for dinner in the evening with my parents & came home to enjoy the peanut butter brownies I made per Ben's request & to open presents...of course! On Sunday (Ben's actual birthday), Ben was able to enjoy a cubs came at Wrigley with his buddy Nick. What a weekend! Happy Birthday Babe! I am so thankful I have known you for your last 16 birthdays! (How crazy is that?) I am truly blessed to have you as my best friend, and husband... and I love to see you as the amazing Daddy I always knew you would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! Gosh...you're old!
Happy Birthday Ben!
Post a Comment