Daddy and Zach.. resting. Please note the picture Ben is holding in his hand. This was a picture Taylor drew for Zach- so he will feel better. Aww.. so cute.Zach is sick again. Poor thing has an ear infection this time, and he has been doing poorly since about midnight on Sunday morning. It's been a long, hard week to say the least. I am ready to have a normal little boy again. Not only was this Taylor's first week of pre-school, but Ben's first week of class.. so it was a busy week to begin with, and I have been juggling a sick screaming child, daycare, pre-school, visits to the Dr., denist, work, and all sorts of other things. We are also scheduled to have our pictures taken with Miracles Photography this Saturday at the beach.... Should be an interesting time! The good news is that as of this morning (Friday), his fever has finally dropped, and he has been happier today than he has been all week. I'm telling you, dealing with sickness back to back, is enough to make you lock your kids up and never let them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment