Today was Taylor's first day of dance, and for this half of the class she is a Tap Puppy- next half she will be doing ballet, followed by the end of year recital. She was pretty excited about going to class, and was asking me a lot of questions about what to expect. Not long after we arrived at class however, Taylor attached herself to my leg, and the tears came flowing down. It was a bit difficult, because I was already holding Zachie.. and trying to hold Taylor and comfort her at the same time. You Mom's with multiple little ones, know how challenging this can be. So, after a few minutes of tears.. I finally pryed her away.. and said it was time for class and I would be right outside the door. Iwas able to watch her through the one way glass, and the crying stopped pretty quickly after I left, but it took her a few minutes to warm up to the class. Soon, she was hoping around with the rest of the little girls. It was pretty cute to watch. After class, I asked her if she had fun, and she said yes.. we acted like horsies! Hopefully it will get a little bit better with each week. She has already informed me that next week, she will not be sad. Let's hope that is the case! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks adorable! How fun!
Post a Comment