Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last days of summer....

School starts tomorrow. So, we decided to have an impromptu run through the sprinkler ball tonight on our 90 degree September day. Why is that as soon as school starts we feel like time is running out? Maybe it's just me. I think it's just all that fall brings with it.. long sleeves, jeans, cool nights, shorter days, leaves... and lack of sunshine. I'm a summer girl myself.. so it's nights like these that I will always cherish. Tomorrow is just the beginning of the end of summer.
Taylor having a blast running around the yard.

Zach and Taylor took turns getting each other wet, by rolling the ball around. I would highly recommend one of these.. and very good buy.. I believe like $10 at Target.




Watch out Zach!



Taking a stroll with Daddy.



1 comment:

Emma Hamstra said...

I'm going to have to check that thing out at Target. It might even be on clearance now!