Monday, September 01, 2008
Labor Day weekend
We were able to spend some time with the Hassenrik's this weekend, at Lesley's parents house in Muskegon. We had beautiful weather, and a wonderful way to end the summer! We spent time soaking up the sun, talking of course, BBQing and we were able to enjoy a beautiful sunset and campfire. We love spending time with Matt, Les & their kids... and being at the lake made it even better. Thanks so much for having us up guys- we had a great time.
Attempting a family picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like tons of fun...I'm of course totally jealous.
great pics Carrie! So much better than mine. You could be a photographer!! :) Especially like the pic of Grant and I. It's the eyes.
Looks like fun and I love the last pic on there, very neat!
Post a Comment