Tuesday, September 02, 2008
First trip to the dentist
Today was Taylor's first trip to the dentist. As expected, she did unbelievably well. Taylor is our little social butterfly, so she chatted up the receptionist, dental hygienist & Dentist himself. Mommy had to get her teeth cleaned as well, so she actually left the room and started her cleaning without me! She was such a brave girl, and went I came over was sitting as still as can be with the dentist checking out her teeth. She left with a new tooth brush, and a few toys! She was a little disappointed when she realized the special treat she would receive was not candy- but a toy. I had to explain, dentists don't really want us eating candy! I can't believe how much she is growing up. Here are a few pictures from our visit.
Waiting for our turn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is so darn cute i can hardly stand it.
Isn't it funny how we are WAY more anxious than they are. I thought Jackson would be terrible but he was better than me!
Post a Comment